Tuesday, December 26, 2017

WELCOME TO SMOKEY CAT BUNNY’S NEW BLOG 2018

WELCOME FRIENDS 



Welcome back to my blog!! 2017 was a very rough year for mama she was going through a lot of stuff.  I tried my best to comfort her.  Her depression and anxiety is really bad....that’s where I come in to comfort her.  


If this is the first time seeing my blog.  It’s run by my mama.  ( She’s the best mama in the world) I help her with her mental illnesses.  Sometimes they can be overwhelming and depilitating.  So I go with her EVERYWHERE! 

So we are going to try my blog again! Please follow me on my adventures! Also follow my IG account at smokeyjellycat_bunny ! We try to post daily pictures 😊.  

Mama has some huge plans for 2018! So please follow us along for the ride!! 

XOXO 🐰💕🐰💕,


Smokey JellyCat Bunny Liserio 

No comments:

Post a Comment