Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Out and About Fun 😊

Today was an awesome day for an adventure!! I spent the whole day with mama running errands today.  It was so much fun. 

First we went to Sams Club and bought some groceries. 



Then we went to eat at Cici’s Pizza which was totally yummy in my bunny tummy! Me and mama shared pizza and a drink. 



Then we got to go to Build A Bear 🐻.  Mama couldn’t decide who to buy so we didn’t buy anything.  We also checked to see if they had any new clothes for me but they didn’t have anything new.  It was such a bummer.  Even though I was nakey today, I still love clothes! I have so many different outfits.    






Finally we got some frozen yogurt.  Which was absolutely delicious πŸ˜‹.   Me and mama shared that too.  



I’m glad today was a good day.  Lately mama has been having some bad days but today was just so awesome and we had so much fun.  

Thanks for stopping by today friends! See ya later! 

Smokey 

No comments:

Post a Comment